Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions and emails on food preservation, back up power, tactical permaculture, debt, personal defense, Statism and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- What is “potting” in relation to food preservation
- My power went out, my food went bad, someone give me a free food card, seriously?
- Can you combine Army defensive tactics with Permaculture, yep!
- Why going “all in” for debt freedom isn’t always the best idea
- Turing your iPhone into a defensive tool with 650,000 volts, yep – NOTE DO NOT BY THIS PRODUCT SEE EPISODE 1160 for Details!
- To fix the EU Banks, easy just screw over depositors
- Ron Paul tells us about a way to turn your driver’s license into a national id card
- A new way to see the ant and grasshopper story
- If you like it when I get fired up you will love the last 15 minutes today
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Battery1234.com – Steve Harris’ Site for Back up Power Systems
- Forum Link for the Tactical Permaculture PDF
- iPhone Case with 650,000 Volts of Power – NOTE DO NOT BY THIS PRODUCT SEE EPISODE 1160 for Details!
- EU Banks Plan to Screw Depositors
- Ron Paul Video on the New Plan for a National ID Card
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.