Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on, survival scenarios, survival groups, small farms, public education, GMO food, walking to freedom and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Conflicted Monday – My take on last week
- Conflicted Monday – The “ideal” group post collapse
- Michigan reduces small farm rights while Indiana increases them
- How do you reform the public education system, you replace it
- Vermont requires GMO food to be labeled now, so what’s next?
- Why people want to leave there state and why bureaucrats think they want to
- Toyota leaves California and heads to Texas, there’s a lot to this story!
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1340
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Woods Home Magazine – (sponsor of the day)
- Mai Thai Coffee – (MSB Discounter of the day)
- Michigan Looses Right to Farm for Small Farms
- Got the Urge to Leave Your State?
- Toyota Moving US Base of Operations to Texas
- There is More Behind Toyota’s Move to Texas than Money
Today’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
Describe the ideal post-apocalyptic community with less than 30 people. What key skills would everyone have? What would the role structure look like and how would you run the camp if you were the leader?
Last Week’s Conflicted Monday Scenario
Describe how you would approach other survival groups after the collapse.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Steven Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
- John Pugliano – Investable Wealth – Investing and Finance
- Gary Collins – PrimalPowerMethod.com – Health and Nutrition (primal/paleo/etc)
- Michael Jordan – The Bee Whisper – All Things Bees
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.