Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions and emails on the BRICs, the first TSP Workshop, economic shifts, the Census, permaculture, food storage and more.
Yes it’s Monday so it is time for another round of your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- A brief AAR of the first ever TSP Workshop at the new homestead
- One very creative way to respond to a long form census request
- Yes the energy boom is coming, wait till you hear this
- Long term storage of fresh grapes (lesson from the Victorian Era)
- Looking for free permaculture training, we have a source
- The new sentinel proofs are coming tonight
- Yet another nation to drop the dollar in trading with China, this time New Zealand
- My view on real vs. phoney “American Exceptionalism”
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- Foreign Companies Invest 7 Billion in the US LNG Market
- Video on Storing Grapes Long Term (specifically from about 10 minutes in)
- Free Online Permaculture Course
- Limited Edition Sentinel Proofs in Display Cases
- New Zealand and China to nix the Dollar for International Trade
- Brazil to Write Off about 900 Million in African Debt
- Video of Beds we Built for the Workshop
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.