Today we do another listener feedback Monday and discuss your questions about precious metals IRAs, bugging in vs. bugging out, the lie that everyone should go to college, advice for people considering a military career and more.
Join Me Today As We Discuss…
- What military trades are best for post military careers?
- What is a “maintenance echelon and why should a perspective solider care?
- What should a person do that doesn’t want to bug out?
- Is a college degree necessary, can it be a bad idea for some?
- Can you hold physical gold and silver in an IRA or just “paper metal”?
- How do you secure gold and silver in your home?
- What should you consider before you get a safe deposit box?
- What permaculture investments can a short term resident make in property?
- Are organic pesticides safe for your garden?
- Is the state of Pennsylvania threatening its citizens with thuggery?
- Does the Federal Reserve use lobbyists?
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- How to Put Gold in an IRA – Works the same for silver
- Informed Citizen News – I Played Outtakes of this Edition Today
- Plan B – Skip College
- APMEX – Good source for lager purchases of gold, silver and other metals
- Bait and Switch on Audit the Fed Amendment (The Vitter Amendment)
- Old Show – Five Lies that Attack Liberty and Freedom
- Old Show – Five More Lies that Attack Liberty and Freedom
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.