Today on The Survival Podcast we discuss economics, barter, tea cup kids, underground housing, economics, politics and more.
Yes it’s Monday so it is time for another round of your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Meet me, Steven Harris, David Crawford and others at the Self Reliance Expo
- A very interesting SHTF barter risk question, one I have never heard before
- How to build a damn near invisible underground house
- Russia Proves that Organic Farming Can Feed the World
- More on the tea cup generation, apparently bones are too much of a challenge
- What is a reverse mortgage and why should you care
- The basic definition of things like liberal, conservative and lobbiest
- Illinois broke, 9 billion in past due bills and 100 billion in pensions with no funding
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Obama Budget Takes Aim at Wealthy IRAs
- Mike Oehler’s Underground House Video from Paul Wheaton
- Mike Oehler’s Underground House Book
- Small Scale Organic Production in Russia
- KFC Targets Tea Cups with Boneless Chicken
- Illinois has 100 Billion in Unfunded Pension Liability
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.