Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” ~ Frederick Douglass
- If you are not fully keto, how do you figure out what is “less bad”?
- Choosing between hydroponics and aquaponics for commercial production
- Of chickens and airsoft BBs
- Of children and firearms and safety of said same
- Understanding the shortages that are not shortages but still are and 30-60 day readiness plans
- A listener tells us how his food storage is working out now, hint, it is a good story
- Flexibility conditioning for the aging and overweight
- Hydroxycholorquine is now being used in trials as a preventative
- Something that the self employed should look into about the CAREs Act
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Henry Ford to lead study on whether hydroxychloroquine can prevent coronavirus
- The US now has a Stock Pile of 29 Million Doses of Hydroxychloroquine
- Info on Loans for Self Employed via the CAREs Act
- Brooklyn Roads – Neil Diamond
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.