Episode-2427- Listener Feedback for 4-29-19
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (21.0MB)
Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on ponds, boom and bust cycles, local prepper groups, guns, social security, military service, voluntarism and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Call the JERK Hotline at 877-644-1345 to be part of episode 2500
- A brief AAR on the Spring Pond Workshop
- Can Midland break the boom and bust oil cycle and a lesson for all mid sized towns
- Organizing local groups based on TSP ideals
- What are the pros and cons of having multiple guns in the same caliber
- The scare tactic of SSI and Medicare Insolvency
- How can you support the military if you are a voluntarist
- What is my vision of an anarcho/voluntarist society
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- Find Your TSP Facebook Group for Your State
- Dirt Doctor Fruit Tree Program
- Article on Midland Attempting to Break the Boom and Bust Cycle
- Podcast #581 Building Community with Marjory Wildcraft
- Article on SSI and Medicare Insolvency
- Crossfire on SongFacts.com
- Crossfire – Stevie Ray Vaughan
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
“A hundred times every day, I remind myself that my inner & outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and then I exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I received and am still receiving.”
– Albert Einstein
One vision of an minarchist/voluntarist society that I found of interest was in a sci-fi book called “Freehold” by Michael Z. Williamson. It has some mature subject matter (so it’s not for kids), but it did paint an interesting portrait of what such a society might look like… the way their voluntary military service worked, focus on fee-based services, a general societal focus on “you don’t bother others then do what you want”, you name it.
I am not offended by F-bombs. Just making a note that when a whole bunch of them are used to make a point, it usually indicates the underlying argument is weak.
Or it can also mean that the word was the right word and repressed for far to fucking long.
what was the permaculture movie you mentioned in today’s episode? I can’t find the part where you mentioned it again but I would love to check it out
Inhabit a Permaculture Prespective http://inhabitfilm.com/