Listener Feedback for 4-18-23 – Epi-3292
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:05:10 — 35.8MB)
In this listener feedback episode I answer a variety of recent questions and feedback that you guys have sent me by email, social media, YouTube comments, etc.
Today we cover biochar, saving to buy a house, pesticides, sous vide cooking, real world meetups, college closures, parallel economies and more.
If you want to submit content or questions for a show like today’s the best thing to do is send an email about your topic or question to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC in the subject line. Ask your question up front in one sentence or do the same with your point. Then provide any additional details, references, links, etc. after that. This is the best way to get though my show screening process.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- How do you know you made actual biochar
- Rinses cleanly from hands with just water
- Easily crushed in your hands
- Black all the way though
- Sounds like glass when dry and sifted
- What do you do with cash you plan to spend on major purchases in mid term timelines
- How bad is the pesticide risk in the US food supply
- All the cool things you can do with sous vide
- Should we start having TSPC meetups or something kinda like that
- Another college closes and it sounds exactly like my article from 3 years ago – News Article – My Article from 2020
- How would I charge up biochar if I didn’t have compost available to me
- Moving as a prepper, what advice do I have
- The construction back log is the lowest since Aug 2022, employment down 9K jobs
- Which animals can be raised with zero supplemental feed on pasture only
- Please join me at #grownostr
Resources for today’s show…
- My Nostr Pub Key – npub15879mltlln6k8jy32k6xvagmtqx3zhsndchcey8gjyectwldk88sq5kv0n
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- The Weathsteading Podcast – Grow Your Wealth like a Garden
- Start9 Embassy Servers – Take Back Your Digital Sovriegnty
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
Sous vide your honey when it crystallizes. Mine is usually in a glass jar and I just suspend the honey in the water. Just set the sous vide at 95° and check on it every so often till it’s good.