Time for another round of your email, commentary and questions sent to jack @ thesurvivalpodcast.com Please remember I receive from 200-600 emails a day from the audience, so while I try to respond to many emails on air and directly it is not possible to answer them all.
The best way to get your question or comment on the air is to call in for a Friday show to 866-65-THINK and record your question, most of these calls get on the air in 7-20 days after they are received.
Today on The Survival Podcast we look at where our tax dollars actually go, we examine the need to grow our own food, we ask what the schools are feeding our children and more.
Also make sure to check out our special sale on the MSB, this time existing members can participate as well.
Join Me Today as we Discuss…
- Dealing with a spending requirement by selling silver
- Where did your income tax money go in 2010
- Shocking facts about new government debt and interst
- Why our taxes don’t balance against known spending
- Free seed programs and spreading self sufficiency
- How I plan and produce TSP
- A lesson government promises from Star Wars
- Why I don’t like physical gold in an IRA
- Stun guns and tasers for self defense
- America’s schools begin banning brown bag lunches
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Details on the MSB Sale – Expires on Monday the 18th!
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Where your 2010 Tax Dollars Went – (well some of them)
- My Book – The Real Truth About Money (free download)
- Chicago School Bans Homemade Lunches
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Members Support Brigade
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.