Listener Questions & Feedback – Epi-3242
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:21:31 — 23.3MB)
In this listener feedback episode I answer a variety of recent questions and feedback that you guys have sent me by email, social media, YouTube comments, etc.
Today we cover last weeks poll results & bootagrams, the balloon, chicken feed, getting stuck in a mental loop, greenhouses, selling plants, biochar feedstock and more.
If you want to submit content or questions for a show like today’s the best thing to do is send an email about your topic or question to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC in the subject line. Ask your question up front in one sentence or do the same with your point. Then provide any additional details, references, links, etc. after that. This is the best way to get though my show screening process.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- The 13 Stomps are coming in two episodes this week
- Twitter poll results and boostagrams from last week – Twitter Polls Here
- The most simple time management process ever “Tripple D”
- The real scary shit about the Chinese balloon
- Again, I think the chicken feed claims are nonsense and proving otherwise would be easy
- When people get stuck on an idea and can’t accept that it might just be wrong
- Thoughts on an attached greenhouse
- My thoughts on Odysee, Rumble and Flote
- Do you need a license to sell plants and trees, honestly it depends
- Is there a feed stock that is better or worse when making biochar
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Knife Kits – Find a hobby, a project or even a side hustle
- Grow Your Own Honey Badger Super Seeds – From Paul Wheaton
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- Dr Christopher’s Complete Tissue and Bone Ointment – Item of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
Listener Questions & Feedback – Epi-3242 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>