Note – Don’t skip the house keeping today, some cool free stuff is being given away.
It is time for another show based 100% on emails the audience has sent in to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com Remember to submit content for a show like this.
Please realize I get hundreds of submissions a week and can only get about a dozen on the weekly feedback show. That said I do read them all and often put out many of them on facebook and twitter even if I don’t put them on the show.
The best way to make sure I read your question or comment is to put “question for jack” or something similar in the subject line of your email. This will also help to prevent accidental spam sorting.
Tune in Today as I Respond to Your Emails on…
- Win a free soil cube
- Win a free spot as a Fortress Defense Class
- NYPD is developing “x-ray” search technology that ignores the 4th amendment
- Will a war with Iran be a proxy war with the BRIC nations
- Why I won’t have anything to do with “Doom’s Day Preppers” on Nat Geo
- Buy a house, rent, what do you do right now
- Gregg Yows meets another TSP listener selling a BOB via Craig’s List
- What do you do with money right now, how do you protect it from inflation
- An update from MSB Supporter Victory Seeds
- Why a CUCV vs a civilian equivalent
- An angry McDonalds owners responds to last weeks feedback show
- A poultry industry pro says modern chicken processing is “safe and clean”
- Monsanto is now making crops resistant to 2,4-D, a main ingredient in Agent Orange
- What does to “get sick from food” really mean
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Self Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Soil Cube
- Starbucks 2A for $2 Appreciation Day
- The NYPD Wants Mobile Weapon Scanners for Drive-By Patdowns
- Monsanto Makes Seeds Resistant to 2,4-D (main ingredient in agent orange)
- More on land damage due to RoundUp Ready Crops
- More on damage done by herbicides
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.