Listener Questions & Feedback – Epi-3235
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:32:25 — 26.4MB)
Today I answer a variety of recent questions and feedback that you guys have sent me by email, social media, YouTube comments, etc. Including an epic rant because some of you are offended by a plant! Don’t miss this one.
If you want to submit content or questions for a show like today’s the best thing to do is send an email about your topic or question to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC in the subject line. Ask your question up front in one sentence or do the same with your point. Then provide any additional details, references, links, etc. after that. This is the best way to get though my show screening process.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Now eating eggs can cause “sudden blood clots”, really?
- Cooking a steak like a pro in a small apartment with limited equipment – not even hard
- Items Mentioned in this Segment
- Induction Cook Top
- Instant Accu Slim Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Ninja Foodi Never Stick Pan – one of the best pans for the money you can get is you want non stick
- Wagu Beef Tallow
- Items Mentioned in this Segment
- Using wood chips as deep litter and then composting with my modified Johnson-Su method
- Yes I use cannabis, it has been public knowledge for over a decade, some of you need to chill TFO
- When doctors say the “quiet part out loud”
- The rich people go to the gym, they don’t go to Sonic for fast food though
- Positive actions are like flying, negative thought is like falling, it takes no effort once you start
- Let me break down what I call the dual trivium of education
- Grammar – The ability to learn
- Rhetoric – The ability to convey ideas/teach
- Logic – The ability to desern what you don’t know from what you do know
- Context – History
- Current Knowledge – Science
- Universal Language – Math
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Knife Kits – Build a family heirloom, find a hobby, create a business
- Bulk Ammo – Because a gun without ammo is just an expensive club
- Alan Bookers Amazing Plant Genetics Seminar – From Paul Wheaton
- Join the MSB Here
- Politics is a Game T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
Video Version of Today’s Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
1. Arithmetic (number)
2. Geometry (number in space)
3. Music (number in time) ( you got that one)
4. Astronomy (can’t remember)
Trivium (3) + Quadrivium (4) = 7 Liberal Arts
Not only can eggs cause blood clots, but eating a freshwater fish is like drinking a month’s worth of contaminated water.
Man the damage done to you by the system is sad.
I probably should have done that alternating uppercase and lowercase letters thing to indicate my post was intended as sarcasm or something. My bad. I have seen articles all over the net the last couple of weeks about studies find that U.S. freshwater fish are so full of “forever chemicals” such as PCBs and other alarming letters that eating them is like drinking a month’s worth of contaminated water. I had wondered if you were seeing them, Jack and what you thought of them if som I know you like to fish. So do I and I know the fish in some places are contaminated but I don’t believe the situation is as dire as they’d like people to believe. I don’t get to fish enough to eat as many as they it would take to hurt a person anyway.
Did I miss it? Tub of Wago Beef fat? I’m jonesing.
I don’t see the link the show notes. We almost exclusively use bacon fat and butter for all of our cooking but I would love some backup when the bacon fat runs out and butter isn’t the right application.
Damn it I knew I missed something! https://amzn.to/3R8AhEQ
I probably should have done that alternating uppercase and lowercase letters thing to indicate my post was intended as sarcasm or something. My bad. I have seen articles all over the net the last couple of weeks about studies find that U.S. freshwater fish are so full of “forever chemicals” such as PCBs and other alarming letters that eating them is like drinking a month’s worth of contaminated water. I had wondered if you were seeing them,Jack and what you thought of them if so. I know you like to fish, so do I and I know the fish in some places are contaminated but I don’t believe the situation is as dire as they’d like people to believe.The state has been putting out fish consumption advisories
for years… don’t eat x species from x water body more than x number of times per month or year or whatever and I don’t get to fish enough that I eat as many as they it would take to hurt a person anyway.
I think obesity is considerably negative and unhealthy but I wouldn’t have talked about it that way with regards to success. By societies standards, bill gates, the people who run big tech, the doctors who push drugs, and even the politicians who the military serves are all successful people. Many of these people also work hard. Many of the hard workers out there are working so hard that they don’t have time to understand anything else or what is going on in the world. When these people acquire wealth then they have to protect their self interest and often would be afraid to stick their neck out because it’s going to effect their status and ability to maintain their wealth . Something about that association with going to the gym and being successful hit me the wrong way even though I partly see some association with that, but I never think of it quite that way