Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on teaching children, the matrix, guns, education, technology, the military, politics and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Teaching one child a year about self reliance, more effective than voting?
- Chill the frick out about the “UN Small Arms Treaty”, seriously
- Libraries should they be saved, obsoleted or hybridized
- Should students in high school be treated like students in college
- Is there lighter fluid in your food, sort of, and the FDA is okay with it
- 16 signs that you are slave to the matrix
- Should a young person join/consider the military
- State mandated retirement 2.0 is here, Illinois goes first
- What is Jack’s “dream gun”
- 30 Years ago, Jackson Brown explained it all, has anything changed
- The view from outside the matrix and remembering when you were part of it
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1489
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- GenForward on IndieGogo
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Backwoods Home – (sponsor of the day)
- Article on Libraries – Before Google, Who Knew
- Dealing with Fires Aftermath TSP Episode 757
- Give High School Students the Same Freedom as College Students
- Is there lighter fluid in your food, um yea likely!
- 16 Signs You are Connected to the Matrix
- Illinois Takes Over Private Pension Systems
- Lives in the Balance Music Video By Jackson Browne
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
You are in a public building and someone starts shooting at people randomly. This is a public building that does not allow concealed carry and you have followed the law. How do you assess the threat, attempt to survive and help others (if you can) in this situation.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
Your home has been destroyed by fire. Luckily no one was killed or even severely injured. Most anything of value in your home is ruined and/or gone. You are left with the clothes on your back, what you keep in your vehicles and any items that are in a DETACHED structure only. Describe now how you begin to put the pieces back together, how you deal with insurance, etc. If you keep documents, money, etc in a firebox or firesafe you can assume those survived.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.