It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss what no one will say about the shootings in CT, fitness, threats to your 401k, the mileage tax, using a meat processor for deer meat and prepping as a family.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- The lessons about the shooting in CT, no one wants to learn
- Why fitness isn’t a bigger topic in the prepping world
- The truth about the so called 401K take over no one will tell you
- What you need to understand about “off grid energy systems”
- Just like I told you two years ago we are back to states going after a mileage tax
- Is there any meat theft or swapping risk when using a butcher to process deer meat
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Washington State Considers a Mileage Tax
- The Government Seeks to Mandate 401Ks
- Video Segment of Today’s Show Segment on the CT. Shootings
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.