Today on the Survival Podcast I respond to your emails on law enforcement, cooking, anarchy, teachers, automation, business, inspiration, homestead cats and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- A women is going to jail for selling a plate of ceviche
- More on “building credit”
- Parting out vs. whole roasting a turkey
- A good police chief doesn’t back up his oath breaking officers
- The same anarchist question again, but with out the state, how would we ____
- A teacher is being paid 94K a year to literally do nothing, and he wants to teach
- Elon Musk says robots will take your job and the government will pay your wage
- Get started with a new business and transition from employee to entrepreneur
- TSP inspires a new listener to write a cool poem, “The Quiet War”
- The ins and outs of homestead cats
- Jack was right, scan and go comes to Sam’s club
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1894
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop on Amazon
- Sell ceviche go to jail!
- Good Police Chief Apologizes for His Oath Breaking Officer
- Sam’s Club Introduces Scan and Go, May Make Cash Registers Obsolete
- Bang a Drum – Bon Jovi
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council that can answer you questions. If you have a question send it to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC Epert in the subject line. Ask your question in one to two sentences so it is clear then provide any additional details. Make sure to tell me what council member the question is for. You Meet the Expert Council at this Link.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.