Today is Monday and it is time for another round of your feedback, commentary and questions sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com. Today we have great questions on subjects like, the future of the economy, controlling your investments, technology innovations and more.
Remember if you want to hear your question, comment, comment or video on the air just email me with something like “question for jack” in the subject line. I get anywhere between 200-400 and even more emails on many days, so I can’t answer them all much less put them all on the air.
I do read 100% of my own email and respond to a ton of it. So know if you email me I will hear and consider what you have to say.
Join Me Today As We Discuss…
- Warren Buffett just invested 23.9 Billion, what that tells us
- Little tricks for your BOB and thoughts on cordage
- Phillips comes up with a new idea for urban honey, the good and bad
- The largest municipal default in history just occurred but it “isn’t a big deal”, really?
- What is a big enough match to warrant a 401K vs sticking with an IRA
- With all the terrible things out there what can we really do it about
- Making water from thin air
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Buffett Goes in for 23.9 Billion
- The Phillips Urban Bee Hive
- Jefferson County Alabama is now Bankrupt – Officially in Chapter 9
- Aussie Airdrop Harvest Water from Thin Air
- Video with David Icke I Mentioned Today – If you want to comment on Occupy Wall Street, please do it on this post, I am done discussing it at TSP.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.