Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on basic prepping, economics, permaculture, keto, kids, mead, aquaponics, crypto currency, education and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “To be prepared against surprise is to be trained. To be prepared for surprise is to be educated.” ~ James P. Carse
- The math alone says you should be a prepper
- For years the government said people didn’t save enough, the millennials are doing it so of course they are now being attacked
- Can you grow long term perennials with a hugel beds, better yet, should you?
- A guy tries keto for a kid with behavior issues, and he has an interesting bet for you to take if you doubt him
- How to stay keto/low carb on active military duty
- Making my Cin-Vin-Gin Mead and freeing yourself from ever needing someone’s personal recipe
- Indoor aquaponics for greens in the winter
- Coinbase is offering 1.25% interest to hold “stable coins”, where might this be heading
- How free college might game the federal grant system and what we learn from it
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Full Context of Today’s Quote of the Day
- The Mathematical Case for Prepping
- Don’t Like the Economy, Blame the Millennials for Being Responsible with Money
- My Article on Not Building Hugel Swales
- Hip to be Square – Huey Lewis and the News
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.