It’s Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss humor, bugging out, economics, debt, monetary creation, corporate profits and an environmental catastrophe.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Apparently I am now “Captain Jack Spirko”
- How do you know when to bug out
- Sen. Tom Coburn says we have 2-5 years before the monetary endgame
- Debunking the “we owe the money to ourselves myth”
- Debunking the “we can just print more money myth”
- The solution to monetary injustice “ban profits” really?
- The damage being done by mining the Tar Sands in Canada
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Details on the MSB Sale
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Sen. Coburn on the Financial End Game
- Federal Revenue Sources for 2011
- Let’s Ban Profits – Peter Schiff YouTube Video
- The Tar Sands and The Damage Being Done
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.