Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on Ebola, automation, politics, economics, precious metals, diet, anarchism and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- How long does Ebola stay contagious without a host
- Things scarier than Ebola (some humor)
- Chilies is moving forward with employee replacing automation
- Michigan attempts to prevent free market sales of automobiles
- Choosing who to buy silver and gold from
- California rolls out mileage tax
- Does being paleo mean you have OCD, yes says one researcher
- GOP says Obamacare is here to stay
- Estonia makes the virtual citizen concept a reality, what might it mean for virtual nations
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1448
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- How Long Can Ebola Live on a Surface
- 31 Things that Scare Me More than Ebola
- Michigan Seeks to Outlaw Direct Auto Sales on New Vehicles
- California to Roll Out Mileage Tax Pilot Program
- Caring about What You Eat is a Disorder
- GOP Candidate Says what We Already Knew, Obamacare is Here to Stay
- Estonia Makes E-Residency Program a Reality
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
You’re on your way home and your car stalls out. You are in the center lane at rush hour of a 4 lane one side of the highway. Cars are rushing by, honking at you for being such a jerk as to have your car fail in their way. How do you safely get yourself and your vehicle off the road.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
A series of events has caused a food shortage. Food is available but many things are hard to come by and what is available is priced 2-3 times as high as current prices. A series of events has resulted in this. A bad crop year around the globe from multiple weather events and new pests/crop diseases. Compounding it has been an over reactive scare due to a potential Ebola pandemic, which has also damaged the economy. Prices are expected to remain high for at least a year. America is getting off easy in many third world nations food riots are now erupting. What do you during this period? How do you stretch your food budget? How much do you rely on your stored food? Of course the cost of animal feeds has at least doubled as well, so factor that into your plans.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.