Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on teaching children, ducks, self defense, guns, investing and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Something very cool being added to the plant propagation course
- A bit of an update from my trip with Mark Shepard
- A new video series “The Duck Chronicles”
- A quick little fun thing for Steelers Fans
- Raising ducks in woodlands
- Of ducks, duck poop and pond water
- How can we help our children to be more rugged and resilient
- A plan to though soup cans at school shooters, why is isn’t a bad plan
- What to do about trees already growing on an old existing dam wall
- Do you really need to “break in” a gun barrel, um, no
- Would I recommend that you “invest” in gems as an equivalent to silver and gold, no
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1507
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Join the Steeler Nation!
- Attack the Gunman with Soup Cans – Yea that Might Actually Work.
- The Duck Chronicles – Video Series
Bob Wells Plant of the Week – Red Gold Nectarine – The Red Gold Nectarine is highly adaptable from zone 5 to zone 9. It is a yellow freestone nectarine. It produces large fruit with a beautiful blush red skin covering its firm, juicy flesh.
Although the Red Gold Nectarine is a small tree with a mature height of 12-14 feet it puts on quite a show through the seasons. As with all Nectarine cultivars, the Red Gold does not require a pollinator. The Red Gold Nectarine will thrive in full sun and you will be amazed by the abundant harvest in mid-summer.
Perfect for eating right off the tree and a top choice for desserts. They’re also great for canning and freezing.
Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com Bob Wells Nursery specializes in anything edible: Fruit trees, Berry Plants, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Trees.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.