Episode-2589- Listener Feedback for 1-27-20
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (19.2MB)
Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on politics, the space program, seeds, guns, hydroponics, gardening, wildlife, CBD, back up power and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions then by putting those decisions into the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong”. ~ Thomas Sowell
- Spirko2020.com is live, spread the message
- Why are we not hearing more about the Space Program and our return to the moon, and why should we care
- Some cool seeds are available from the Cherokee Nation, but no they are not “rare” (marketing)
- Yes I love the new Micro Roni Conversion – BUT!
- The nutrients I use in hydroponics and how I determine how much to use, and why for now I like MasterBlend
- Using rotting wood in the garden, there is a fancy name for it too
- Follow up on dispatching injured roadside deer
- Of CBD and drug testing, and my thoughts on the future here
- Using water from a basement sump the smart way
- As always the cheapest back up power is a simple generator
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Cool Seeds from the Cherokee Nation
- ATFs Current Statement on Pistol Braces
- MicroRoni Glock Conversion System
- Video on Mixing Masterblend Hydroponics Fertilizer
- Masterblend Nutrient on Amazon
- Texas Tomato Food Nutrient Liquid
- Baker Street at SongFacts.com
- Baker Street – Gerry Rafferty
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
For frustration and quick temper situations. If you can feel the twinge before you actually blow your top the best… I mean even better than CBD is Valerian root extract, liquid or capsule. Start with half the recommended dose. I had the same problem real touchy temper, when ever I felt my position or my work was threatened, or dismissed. I would spew green stuff and my head would spin according to my sister anyway.
The Valerian really helped me get a handle on my anger, hold my tongue, and keep my job. I only needed a third of a dose to do the trick but I am a small person. It also works to shut off the chatter in your head, even if you had caffeine.
As an alternative to the sump pump water have you considered a well point that you drive into the ground with a hammer. Search Tractor Supply to see what I’m talking about. If you really have that much ground water close to the surface this could be an option for you. It will cost you maybe $200 for the point and pipe and another $100-is for a shallow well pump. Then you will have all the irrigation water you could want.
Jerry, valid concept BUT I think he was more concerned with the sump water which must be pumped being wasted.