It’s the first show of the new year and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss the fiscal cliff that wasn’t, the real danger of the Feinstein Firearms Bill, food shortages, the 2012 Arkansas blizzard, libertarianism and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Why the fiscal cliff never mattered and the nonsense coming next
- The real danger of the Feinstein Firearms Bill, it ain’t what you think
- What the hysteria in the gun industry can teach us about a food shortage
- Lessons from the Arkansas black out and blizzard of 2012
- An update on the acquisition of our new homestead
- Pizza hut demotes a delivery guy for defending himself during an attack
- Tom Woods on Libertarianism in NH
- The best way to protect the 2nd amendment, will you answer the call?
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Pizza Hut Demotes Delivery Man, for Defending Himself Against Attackers
- Libertarians Not Welcome in NH says one Bean Headed State Rep
- The Real Danger of the Feinstein Firearms Bill
- Win Free Tickets to the 2013 Liberty Forum
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.