Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on disinformation, social media, road kill, land management, storing ammo, anarchism, raised beds, homeschooling and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “Disinformation, in order to be effective must be 90% accurate” ~ Peter Dale Scott
- More on building a facebook group and public, vs. private groups etc.
- Dispatching a deer hit by a car when you can’t carry a firearm
- Working with 4 acres that is a “blank slate”
- Storing ammo long term, why you don’t need to over think it
- Advice for an anarchist struggling with giving 100% up on the political system – ie voting
- Sod busting or not with new raised bed gardens
- A new type of home based school, called Prenda
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Prenda School
- 57 Chanel’s (And Nothin On)
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.