I wanted to get off this subject today but the mounting evidence that almost everything we did was wrong is coming though like a massive dam broke at this point. We have more studies saying asymptomatic spread is not likely, we have a conclusive trend in Sweden with no massive death spike coming. We have more antibody testing being reported, we have had states now open for three weeks without a massive second wave, and on and on it goes.
The key here is I want to continue to help this audience understand what it can do to protect itself and what really just doesn’t work. I want you to know what to avoid, what to ignore and what you can proactively do. I want you to have unfiltered facts, then if you disagree with me fine but as I always say, know why you believe what you believe.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Quotes of the Day – “We need only in cold blood act as if the thing in question were real, and keep acting as if it were real, and it will infallibly end by growing into such a connection with our life that it will become real.”
- Why are people so in denial of facts and resistant to good news of any kind at this point
- 5 days selected at random, case counts in the US vs. estimated actual case counts by IHME at this point (data source)
- March 21st – Confirmed Cases- 6,405 Estimated Cases – 215,609
- April 12th – Confirmed Cases – 30,396 Estimated Cases – 213,777
- April 24th – Confirmed Cases – 30,250 Estimated Cases – 215,605
- May 3rd – Confirmed Cases – 26,964 Estimated Cases – 277,837
- May 14th – Confirmed Cases – 23,619 Estimated Cases 327,997
- Totals Confirmed Cases = 117,634 Estimated Cases = 1,250,825
- Total estimated cases is more than 10 times confirmed cases
- So all rates, hospitalization, fatality, etc, must at minimum be divided by 10
- Many estimates are much higher, these are IHME numbers – US Wide – Texas alone appears to be 16X based on 3% of the population from official antibody testing
- A perfect example of bad conclusions from a valid study on masks involving hamsters – (link to the referenced video)
- Latest data from NIH says the evidence for asymptomatic spread is weak, the truth is for casual contact the evidence is non existent (source)
- Sweden’s death totals peaked on the same day the the US did, they are declining even faster than we are (latest on this)
- The latest study from Spain shows more a higher percentage of those locked down got infected then from the pool of essential workers (source)
- Singapore’s new study shows that 11 days after infection a person is no longer contagious (source)
- Three separate independent studies out of India says hydroxychloroquine does help prevent CoVid – (source)
- The lock downs are causing a surge in suicides – (source sadly one of many, with many more to come)
- There is no evidence the lock downs worked, but they did destroy the global economy (source)
- My analogy of the mask for the healthy vs. a homemade paper towel condom
- My analogy of CoVid vs. the 1910 Chestnut Blight, History Rhymes again and we have learned nothing again
- What does work
- Masks when the potential for spread is high
- Good nutrition, follow my plan (episode with all of this information)
- Stay the F away from crowds especially indoors
- Accept that life carries risk, get on with getting on
- Protect the most at risk as best we can
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Paradise – John Prine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.