Today on The Survival Podcast the expert panel answers your questions on fasting, atophagy, cooking, generators, floods, investing, tools, principles and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How fasting work and how it leads to autophagy – Dr. Ken Berry
- Getting your chef on with tartine – Chef Keith Snow
- Choosing a generator for multiple uses – Derek Bonpietro
- Designing in an area that gets flash flooding – Geoff Lawton
- Calculating and using “moving averages” – John Pugliano
- A handy man grab bag – Tim “Toolman” Cook
- Thoughts on principles over privileges/preferences – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Bitcoin Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- How to make chaffels
- John Pugliano’s video on Moving Averages
- Ike’s full speech with today’s quote
- We are the People Our Parents Warned Us About – Jimmy Buffett
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- A Farmish Kind of Life
- Tim the Toolman’s YouTube
- Dr. Berry.com
- Home Made Wonderlust
- Affordable DC Generators
- Hack My Solar
- MT Knives
- Living Free in Tennessee
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- The Simple Life Now
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.