Today on The Survival Podcast the expert panel answers your questions on keto, fitness, vitamin D, power tools, bees, kudzu, non native species, true habitat diversity and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The benefits of someone who is already fit going keto – Dr. Ken Berry
- How sun screen effects vitamin D levels – Dr. Joe “Bones” Alton
- How “extreme temps” effect the batteries of power tools – Tim “Toolman” Cook
- Building a habitat for the bees – Michael “Bee Whisperer” Jordan
- Kudzu as fodder especially if it is already there – Nick Ferguson
- More on the cultivation of non native species – Geoff Lawton
- An honest discussion about the risks of a plant like water hyacinth – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Search with Privacy and Get Paid in Crypto on Presearch!
- Buy Bitcoin Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- Am I the Only One – Aaron Lewis (Explicit Lyrics)
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- A Farmish Kind of Life
- Tim the Toolman’s YouTube
- Dr. Berry.com
- Home Made Wonderlust
- Affordable DC Generators
- Hack My Solar
- MT Knives
- Living Free in Tennessee
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- The Simple Life Now
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.