Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today the expert council answers questions on depression, EDC, bees, military trailers, high blood pressure, livestock, emergency preparedness and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Dealing with depression – Doc Bones
- All about functional EDC – Bryan Black
- The right way to use a bee smoker – Michael Jordan
- The good, bad and ugly of M105 Military Trailers – Tim Glance
- Two funny stories of injury involving the M105 – Jack
- Dealing with high blood pressure naturally – Gary Collins
- Proper pasture management for pastured poultry – Darby Simpson
- Stocking up on sanitation items for SHTF – Erica Strauss
- The rise of the machines has only just begun – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1796
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Amazon
- Grandaddy’s Gun Club
- Leatherman Squirt Bryan Black Carries
- Gerber Dime – I Personally Prefer this to the Squirt
- Gerber EAB my Favorite Cruddy Cutter
- Welcome to the Machine – Article I Read Today
- Lights In The Tunnel – Book I Mentioned About Automation
- Flesh and Bone – Jimmy Buffett
Sponsors of the Day
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Bob Wells Plant of The Week – Paw Paw Tree – Adaptable from zone 4 to zone 8
Also called “The Custard Apple” because of its delicious taste of vanilla custard. The trees grow to about 25 feet and the fruit is 3-6 inches long. They work best if you plant two for pollination.
Some people refer to the Pawpaw as the “Miracle Fruit” and attribute their good health to it. The tree makes an attractive ornamental tree as well. Pawpaw plants are easy to grow.
Bob Wells specializes in edible landscape, including: Fruit Trees, Berry Plants, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Fruit Trees. Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.