Evan Folds is founder and President of Progressive Gardens, a retail gardening store specializing in organics, BioDynamics, hydroponics, composting, sprouting & much more.
He is also the founder of Progress Earth, global distributor of the Vortex Brewer® system, used to brew living, organic compost tea and to create living, energized water.
Progress Earth’s mission is to change the way food is grown and empower people to become self-sustainable through growing soil and growing their own nourishment. We grow healthy people, plants & planet!
Evan has a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a minor in Religion from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Evan is a contributing writer for reputable international publications, including Maximum Yield, Garden Culture, Urban Farm and many more. He resides with his wife and two children in Wilmington, NC.
Evan Joins me Today to Discuss…
- What is the significance of vortexing water?
- What is compost tea, and how & why do you brew it?
- Who are Viktor Schauberger & Rudolf Steiner?
- What are GMO’s and how do I avoid them?
- What is water fluoridation and how do I avoid it?
- What is the best thing that I can do to become self-sufficient in food production?
- What is BioEnergetics?
- What is hydroponics and how do I do it?
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1209
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- ProgressEarth On Facebook
- Progressive Gardens on Facebook
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.