I feel it is becoming more clear that our pending economic collapse isn’t something that will happen but something that is happening right in front of us. Much as people in the Balkans felt no war was coming while mortars were placed in the hills around their cities we continue to think our economic woes are just the downside of a cycle.
There are signs and indications everywhere that we are not headed for a collapse but in one as we speak. A long collapse which could have times that appear to look like recovery all while we still continuously drop toward the inevitable.
Many people think somehow we can “get our fiscal house in order” or simply “cut wasteful spending”, while I am of course for such things at this point it simply won’t matter. The mathematics alone point to a single reality. The current economy is a monetary black hole and sadly I fear we are soon to approach the event horizon.
Join me today as we discuss…
- The lesson of how a black hole consumes a planetary body
- What is a “super heated economy” and why is it happening in Germany
- If gold isn’t money why are the central banks about to buy 10% of the worlds supply
- Our nation will add more debt in just 2012 then we did from our founding though the Regan administration
- Over the next 10 years the interest on our debt will total over 5 trillion dollars
- 100 US Cities are facing a combined 2 Trillion in debt they will never cover
- Numbers on the US Debt Clock going down that should scare you
- Why there is no way out and what that means for us
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Meet Me at the Self Reliance Expo
- Get Tickets to the Self Reliance Expo
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Germans spending heats up as inflation looms
- 2 Trillion of Debt Hangs Over 100 Major Cities
- US Government Historical Debt
- 5 Trillion of Interest on 10 Years of US Debt
- The US Debt Crisis
- Central Banks to Buy 10% of the World’s Gold Reserves
- The 100 Million Dollar Penny
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.