It is Monday and time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss controlling fear and anger, the safety of a Credit Union vs. a bank, the first public pension fund goes bankrupt, solar power, broke cities and more.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air. I do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- How do you control anger at all the malice and assclownery in the world
- Create a “If I Wanted to Save America” video win money and help BELLA Ministries too
- Are credit unions safe and what is the NCUA
- The first ever public pension fund files bankruptcy and why it being tiny is no comfort
- What is photochemical up-conversion and what does it mean for PV solar
- Detroit considers letting vacant buildings burn down to cover budget cuts
- Four meat myths about cooking meat that are exactly myths after all
- The Dutch government just collapsed over budget cut arguments
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- First US Held Public Pension Fund Heads for Bankruptcy
- NCUA – The Insurer for Credit Unions
- Solar Panels to Break the 33% Efficiency Barrior
- Detroit to Let Vacant Buildings Burn (under specific criteria)
- Beware the Meat Myths – (yea um avoid advice from this blogger too!)
- The Dutch Government Collapsed – Why isn’t main stream news discussing this?
- Spain Loses AAA Credit Rating
- State of NC Attacks Paleo Blogger
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.