Wednesday is an odd day for a feedback show but I owe you one this week so here we go. So anyway it’s time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss silver, guns, growing older, prepping success stories, economic reality, permaculture and more.
Join Me Today as I Discuss Your Feedback On
- Advantages and disadvantages of various forms of silver
- How can silver function in a collapse if so few people have silver
- How would pricing be set in a collapse scenario in relation to silver or gold
- What is a currency revaluation and how to you prepare for it
- If I could only have 4 guns what would I choose
- What accessories and add ons are worth the cost in regard to guns
- How can we prepare to remain independent as we age
- The good, the bad and the ugly with the stupid show, “Doomsday Preppers”
- By 2019 interest payments will be larger then the entire defense budget
- Whats better for the country Romney or establishing a legitimate Libertarian Party
- A story of success due to both prepping and paleo eating
- 800 years ago sustainable farming was happening in the Amazon
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Copper
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- 5% Vote Equals Election Funds for the LP
- Interest on Debt to Exceed Defense Budget by 2019 (Hope and Change???)
- Protecting the Amazon with 800 Year Old Technology
- US Debt Clock – (in case you think the economy is really okay)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.