Several dozen of you told me that this article sounded like 8 things I say often on TSP.
So rather than read the article at all I decided to do the show based just on the 8 tenets of Franklin and see how much in sync we really are or are not. One thing for sure old Ben’s advice seems quite timeless to me.
Join Me Today as we Discuss these 8 Pieces of Advice from one of Our Founders
- Understand the true value of things
- Be self-sufficient
- Invest in yourself
- Surround yourself with friends who share your values
- Don’t compromise your integrity for money
- Steady diligence is the way to wealth
- Time is money (I have changed this to time is value)
- The accumulation of money is an means to an end
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- The Art of Manliness
- 8 Personal Finance Lessons from Benjamin Franklin
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.