It is time for another show based 100% on emails the audience has sent in to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com Remember to submit content for a show like this.
Please realize I get hundreds of submissions a week and can only get about a dozen on the weekly feedback show. That said I do read them all and often put out many of them on facebook and twitter even if I don’t put them on the show.
The best way to make sure I read your question or comment is to put “question for jack” or something similar in the subject line of your email. This will also help to prevent accidental spam sorting.
Join Me Today as We Discuss…
- Corporate campus “community garden” projects
- Reclaiming land that has been farmed with herbicide
- Sources of hard wood logs to grow mushrooms
- Is the US Constitution in decline or simply misapplied by other nations
- One tea light produces the light of 18 with a new cool device
- Greece says “there is nothing left to cut”
- Understanding “green manure”
- If you an be off grid do you still hook up if it is reasonably affordable to do
- What do you do with your tax return
- Why some people say they don’t vote, why many are saying why bother
- 23% of chicken contaminated with salmonella is “good enough” per the USDA
- Why is interest on money we loan to the government taxed, because they can
- Thoughts on growing tea in the US
- A simple way to encourage tap root development in newly planted trees
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- We the People Losing Appeal Around the World
- Candle Powered LED Lantern – This thing is pretty cool
- Greece is now out of money and says they have nothing left to cut
- 23% of Chicken With Salmonella is Okay According to the USDA
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.