Today I have a large group of your emails to cover on various subjects from firearms, to gardening, to food shortages and perhaps the biggest kink in the armor of man made global warming true believers yet. Remember if you want to send in a email for a show like today’s send your email to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “question for jack” in the subject line.
On that note I lay out a scenario where I would begin doing more listener call ins as feedback rather than emails in the future. I would like your thoughts on that in the comments section below.
Also for your entrepreneurs today I have an opportunity for you to partake in a one hour private closed session with myself and Gary Vaynerchuk. This will require you to purchase 5 copies of his new book, The Thank You Economy. Tune in for full details and a blog post with all the details will be coming soon. I realize only about 10% of my audience is really interested in entrepreneur type issues but for those of you that are this is a very rare opportunity to get a private closed door session with a guy who charges fortune 500 companies tens of thousands of dollars for the same thing.
Tune in today to hear…
- Thoughts on Winchester 97 clones for all around use
- The AR15 basic battle rifle or foundation for accessories and pimping out
- Planting feed for your chicken flock
- Mexico has lost 80% or more of their spring crops, what that means for you
- Considerations when planting bare root and container grown trees and bushes
- Alcohol and ammo as barter, dangerous to trade with or effective alternative currency
- Morgan Stanley says global peak oil to hit in 2013
- What are my long term goals for The Survival Podcast
- Proof in the arctic seas of global warming, real proof but from when
- If banks can create money, how do they manage to fail
- Gold has no intrinsic value! Don’t yell at me, these are Gary North’s words.
- Thoughts on vermicomposting indoors
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Members Support Brigade
- Info on the Private Q&A With Gary Vaynerchuk
- Wiki Article on the Winchester 97
- Morgan Stanley Forecasts Peak Oil in 2013
- Mexico looses 80% or more of spring crops to hard freeze
- Peaceful Valley Farms Cover Crops I Mentioned Today
- The Two Faces of Debt – (Fed publication I mentioned – PDF so for best results right click and save as)
- NOAA Archive on Warming in the Arctic from 1922 – (PDF so for best results right click and save as)
- Gold has no intrinsic value says Gary North
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.