Two of my favorite libertarian minded people join us on TSP today. Join me as I interview Tom Kowitz and Michelle Gaudin better known as Baldy and the Blonde.
Tom and Michelle do a show every Wednesday on WGSO 990 AM in New Orleans Louisiana.
Their show called of course “The Baldy and the Blonde Show” focuses on individual liberty and the encroachment on the same by the State.
To learn more about Tom and Michelle’s show and work please visit BaldyAndTheBlonde.com
Join me today as we discuss…
- Why two normal people went out and became radio personalities
- How they managed to do that
- What they are truly motivated by
- How you could do the same if you wanted to
- How buying radio time can get you off the ground faster than just a podcast
- Thoughts on some current concerns
- State and City Level Bankruptcy
- State sovereignty as a convenience vs a constant
- The Constitution only seems to apply when it favors the State
- The “big cut” from a 3.8 down to a 3.7 billion dollar budget (sarcasm meter pegged)
- J.P. Morgan making a fortune on the food stamp program
- Lessons from Hurricane Katrina
- The story of the average person’s common sense the media never told you about New Orleans
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Baldy and the Blonde
- My “Friend of the Show” Page on BaldyAndTheBlonde.com
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.