Well it is Monday and time for another round of your questions, feedback and commentary. Today we discuss GMO crops that have “escaped”, buying property, the actions of a soon to be lame duck congress, concealed carry and more.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Portable solar power options
- Concealed carry for the 1911
- What is velocity of money, what drives it
- Best surface water, river, pond or both
- South facing or north facing slopes for BOL
- Refinancing a mortgage (pay down or remain steady)
- Lessons from an ATM outage and two water shortages
- What might we see as far as gun legislation from a lame duck congress
- What do we learn from the “escape” of GMO canola
Resources from Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Survival Seed Bank – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Solio Portable Solar Charger
- The Belly Band for Concealed Carry
- The Death of Paper Money – From the UK Telegraph
- GMO Canola Escapes and Cross Breeds – NPR says don’t worry be happy!
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.