Okay I am back! Today I am going to try to work on the huge backlog of listener questions and feedback I now have. We have great questions today on things like dealing with heavy recoiling rifles, taxation, castor oil for storing rice and beans and more.
Join me today as we discuss…
- If there was no income tax how could government provide basic services like roads and schools
- How do you deal with heavy recoil from large caliber rifles especially from the bench
- Protecting rice and beans from insects with castor oil
- The government does something right with “sustainable agriculture”
- Avoiding contempt for your fellow American sheeple
- Obama gets a private army, the problem is a lot bigger than Obama!
- Are unpaid internships about to die off, what might be the next big brother step in that world
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy’s Contest
- Shelf Reliance – (sponsor of the day)
- 47% of Americans Pay Zero Income Tax
- County Government to Grow Food in Park
- The New “Private Army”
- The Government Cracks Down on Unpaid Internships
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.