Today we do a show with your phone calls and my responses to them. Remember if you want to hear your question on the air just dial 866-65-THINK and you might be on a show just like today’s.
Tune in today to hear about questions like…
- Did 7 million people starve to death from 1929-1933, if so where did it happen?
- What is the OODA loop and how does it apply to concepts like situational awareness?
- Is it a good idea to have more than one truck not just more than one “vehicle”?
- Why do I occasionally use words like shit in TSP and will I make a “kid friendly version”?
- How can you strengthen your marriage so you can survive hard times together?
- What cautions must you use when growing trees and shrubs in containers for eventual transplant?
- What is RevolutionRockAndRoll.com?
- Is there a “snake in our woodpile”?
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- The Lifesaver 4000 – (sponsor of the day)
- Common Sense Prep – (sponsor of the day)
- Revolution Rock and Roll – Very Cool New Site
- Snake in the Woodpile – The song I ended today’s show with
- My Disclaimer on Adult Language – Look at Section Three
- Mastering the 22 Rifle (my eBook due out soon)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.