Today we answer some listener questions on subjects like home defense shotguns, getting started with hunting, back up heating options, green house construction, water filtration and more.
Join Us Today as we Discuss…
- Ron Hood is about to release “Survival.com Magazine“
- New book coming from James T. Stevens that I will be a co author for
- The bridge to Prince Edward Island is closed for 48 hours, grocery stores run lean on food
- How do you get started hunting with out a teacher close by and with out spending a fortune on guided hunts
- What options are there for back up heating for a person who uses mostly electric and a gas log fireplace
- What should you consider as far as panel clarity when building a green house
- What is up with fluoride in our water, how do you get it out, how bad is it really
- For a home defense shotgun, should you bother with a pistol grip or stick to a shoulder style stock
- What are my thoughts about the E.U. Times article saying we will soon have a civil war in the U.S.
- What does the term numismatic mean
- Is debt okay for home improvement projects in some instances
- If you have to replace a heater or windows in a home, which one is first and why
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- SOE Tactical Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
- Ron Hoods Survival.com Magazine
- E.U. Times Article on U.S. Civil War (where do they come up with this bullshit, is Bat Boy going to command USNORTHCOM)
- More Nonsense from the E.U. Times
- Prince Edward Island – 48 hours with out trucks, store shelves begin to empty.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.