Today’s episode was originally, Episode-43- Five More Lies that Attack Individual Freedom and Liberty and was first broadcast on August 28, 2008.
Today we continue with our week of vintage shows. Today’s show builds upon yesterdays.
The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Today’s show expands on yesterday’s and gives you five more lies that most American’s believe to be true. No conspiracy theories or tin foil hat concepts here. This stuff is all wide open and easy to verify as fact by reading simple history and looking at current realities.
Sorry for the background noise in today’s show, while I think the audio is over all much better my mobile studio seemed to attract every semi truck on the highway today.
Tune in today to get my thoughts on,
- The lie that the “governments role is to solve the problems of the people”
- How ridiculous the concept of a “government that would solve individual problems” would be in a discussion among the Founding Fathers
- The lie that “America is the freest nation in the world”
- One thing that you can do in many countries that will get you arrested at gun point in America
- The lie that we need to “spend more on national defense”
- The fact that the U.S. spends more money on our military then the combined military budgets of every other nation in the world combined
- The reality that the U.S. economic system is now best defined as fascist
- The lie that it is “normal for the price of goods and cost of living to continually rise over time”
- The effect of having a false paper currency backed by nothing and what a 1935 silver quarter still buys today
- The lie that “politicians should be experienced”
- How a government of “career politicians” have destroyed our freedom, yet not had to live with the consequences of their decisions as private citizens
- Why a Kansas farmer, Texas rough necker or Detroit auto worker would all be better as our senators then the people we have in office today
Resources for today’s show
- The system of Economic Fascism
- Lew Rockwell on Fascist Economics in America
- The You Can Survive Podcast about having to register small live stock – are we really that free?
- The Video about it being a “We are a nation of consumers and there is nothing wrong with that” – apparently blow back caused Dicover to delete this video
- Topix Discussion of a woman arrested for selling beer in her own home (no, not to minors) – I feel safer now don’t you?
- Robert Kiyosaki on the value of gold and silver and effects of inflation on paper money
- Robert Kiyosaki on why prices go up and why it is not normal
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.