Today’s show was chosen by open suggestions from the TSP Facebook Forum, the person suggesting it put it this way.
Disconnecting from the political/media insanity. You did a show a while back reiterating circle of concern, etc… recent news has brought tons of your listeners back into the psychotic loop of following politics and corporate news, getting angry, following more, etc… like it really is the most important thing to their personal well being (which couldn’t be further from the truth).
This resonated with me a great deal. Here is why, I can tell you the two stories that will dominate the next two weeks and what the angles will be.
- CoVid is spiking – It isn’t we are finding more cases because we are testing 8X more then we were less than a month ago. Hospitals are likely lowering the standard to admit patients because they are largely ghost towns and they know the bill will be paid. In the end they will try to keep the lock downs going, in some areas they may succeed in most areas, the people are done and will more and more just go back to living. If shit gets locked down or opened in your area, you will know, nothing the TV says for the next two weeks is necessary on this for you to live your life.
- The protests – Some random bullshit bipartisan crap will be passed and held up as changing the world, not shit will actually change. The riots will fizzle out because they always do, some people will still march but it won’t really matter. Some cities will take some money from cops, no one is going to “disband the police”, this all may upset you but it will have almost no impact on your life.
Other than that unless you are trading stocks or traveling to an area where you need to know if something is going on there, bluntly just say eff it and take a break from this shit. The two points above are the exact narrative you will hear tonight and baring some huge event (that someone will tell you about if it happens) in two weeks when you turn the TV back on, it will be the same shit they will be saying then.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Some bullshit truth wrapped in lies I heard just today about CoVid hospital numbers in Texas
- What a fnord is, and why they only work when you don’t see them
- The way I think Americans should “protest the lock downs” – quietly and effectively
- Why you should just get away from the media for a while
- They have been telling you basically the same shit for 4 months now
- It is absolutely damaging to your psyche
- No good is being brought to your life from it
- It is likely holding you back from something you want to acomplish
- It makes you focus on obstacles vs. paths
- It is also likely damaging your phyical health
- It is probably damaging your personal relationships
- The formula for control of a society
- First make yourself look weak
- Allow your citizens to feel helpless
- Find an enemy or three, build them up
- Look weak in front of this found enemy
- Hope they attack you, create an attack if they do not
- Divide your people on all possible issues
- Call anyone who speaks out against government a terrorist, conspiracy nut, etc.
- Wait until your people beg for “protection” and demand tyranny
- Give them what they ask for
- Repeat as necessary
- The number one way this is currently accomplished is the news, turn it the hell off!
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Sister Golden Hair – America
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.