I was in the home office/recording studio today so I decided to do a call in show today and let the audience be heard. Remember we are on vacation from July 2- July 6 so there will be no shows Thursday and Friday this week or on Monday next week.
Tune in to hear these questions asked and answered today…
- How do you keep your morale high in a tough situation?
- How do you use a compass or primitive forms of navigation?
- What about dental health post SHTF?
- Why do I insist on calling many people sheeple?
- How do you prevent cross pollination if you want to save seeds of two varieties of one species?
- What are some ways to prepare for and deal with stress?
- What is the proper way to water your garden?
- What do you do for square foot gardening if you can’t get vermiculite?
- Are chickens the perfect small livestock animal?
- How do you create a rationing plan if you get to a point where you need your preps?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a manufactured home for a BOL?
- Are grain production and permaculture compatible?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Please Vote to Get TSP on Freedom Watch
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.