Tune in today and get a primer on bow hunting and learn all about the great sport of archery hunting. I first started bow hunting at 13 and after well over 20 years it is still the most exciting form of hunting I have ever done.
Tune in to hear…
- Choosing between long, recurve and compound bows
- The cross bow its real advantages and the myths about it as well
- Why some states allow cross bows in archery season and others don’t and why both are right to do so
- How I started bow hunting
- Your responsibility as a bow hunter
- What it is like to be “busted” while drawing the bow on a deer
- Different broad heads – shoot what shoots best for your bow
- Finding a good archery shop
- Why most should start with a compound bow
- My feeling about mechanical releases
- The role of the bow in survival living
- How bow hunting makes you a true predator
- The spiritual side of bow hunting
Resources for Today’s Show
- Please Vote to Get TSP on Freedom Watch
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- BrewCrazy Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.