We take a break today from the listener call in shows to do a review of a T.V. show that ran on ABC last night called “Earth 2100”. This was an interesting look at what was called a “worse case scenario” over the next 91 Years.
Tune in Today to Hear…
- Wast Earth 2100 a global warming propaganda piece? Yes and no.
- Would Lake Mead really run dry is that the real threat to our water supply
- Can we actually build “self sufficient” sky scrapers? Yes but it doesn’t mean we will.
- The left out real potential energy sources (geothermal and tidal)
- How environmentalism is actually preventing the giant solar farms depicted in 2012
- What all large scale power generation has in common mechanically
- A positive outlook about being an armed citizen, will someone at ABC get fired for that?
- Why New York really could end up “underwater” and what was accurate about that depiction.
- Could a global pandemic really kill billions?
- Why global warming is a problem even though I don’t think carbon is the trigger.
- How the “worse case scenario” may actually be far to optimistic.
- The fallacy that New York and San Diego will be the “safe places” during the initial breakdown.
- Why individual action not the fascist cooperation of government and industry.
Resources for Today’s Show
- Safecastle Buyers Club
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- Official Site for Earth 2100
- Earth 2100 Trailer
tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.