We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to do this type of show for the rest of the week so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- Are ants a problem in the garden or in the compost bin?
- How often should you water your garden in what type of pattern and volume?
- How important is physical fitness to survivalism, what are some good ways to stay fit?
- What advice do I have for the single woman who wants to be a good prepper?
- If you carry a handgun do you need a back up gun, a “third gun”?
- Am I still happy with my Springhouse Greenhouse? – Short answer no.
- Are alcohol and cigarettes good barter items?
- What is the probability of a North Korean EMP attack?
- What is the best way to stake up your tomato plants?
- How do you use willow tips to create rooting horomone?
- If I move to my BOL permanently will the Podcast continue? – YES IT WILL!
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.