Today I decided to do another audience questions show. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to do more of these types of shows if you want to have a question answered send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- Will you be able to get to your bug out location (BOL) if TSHTF?
- How do you get the old versions of The Survival Podcast?
- How can prepping be helpful in a minor family emergency?
- Is there irony in being a survivalist and being a libertarian?
- If you move permanently to your BOL do you loose an advantage and what can you do about it?
- Do safety deposit boxes have a place in modern survivalism, why or why not?
- Should you ever “bug out” to the national forest?
- What about shipping containers for a bug out structure?
- Should you keep money in foreign currencies and foreign banks?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- Zombie Hunter Thread – Why Bugging out to a Store is a Big Mistake
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.