Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on business, dehydrated food, fishing, fire ants, skill sets, tax strategy, saving money, taxes, economics, seed saving and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- TSP Business Directory is Rocking
- We have three volunteers to farm sit, so we are good to go
- Harmony House foods – some thoughts on being an affiliate
- Effectively chumming for catfish
- Dealing with the evil that is the fire ant
- How developing skills has a bigger impact that you see initially
- A penny saved is a tax free penny earned and turbo charging that
- Raise taxes and revenue plummets
- Religious components of the Joel Skousen interview last week you should be aware of
- Macy’s closes 40 stores, what people just don’t get about it
- Planting a dove plot, how to think more holistic about it
- Can you save hybrid seed, it is complicated
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1706
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- The Dirt Doctors Recipes for Ant Control and More
- Anti Fuego at Gardenville – Only Source I can find
- Make Your Own Tobacco Cigarettes
- NY Raises Taxes and Looses Millions in Tax Revenue
- NY Jacks Up Cigarette Taxes, Looses Money
- Macy’s to Close 40 Stores
- Seed Savers Exchange
- I Saw it On TV – John Fogerty
- How to Save Seed
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council that can answer you questions. If you have a question send it to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC Epert in the subject line. Ask your question in one to two sentences so it is clear then provide any additional details. Make sure to tell me what council member the question is for. You Meet the Expert Council at this Link.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.