Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on ponds, fish, guerrilla gardening, fungus, amending soil, planting trees, buying a business and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How to stock a pond sustainably in Colorado
- Want, trees, spring is here, you are not ready to plan, what to do
- Using oak leaves for mulch, a way to really get it going
- Using rotting wood as a soil amendment
- How to successfully guerrilla garden trees on unkempt land, brush piles are your friend!
- How to plant perennials and still get short term yields
- When does a pond need mechanical aeration, how do you provide it
- How to buy a business if it is engaged in activity you want to change
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1544
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.