We discussed some of Gerald Celente’s predictions back in Episode 97 of The Survival Podcast but yesterday I watched a new video (embedded below). I really think Gerald may be on to a few things for 09, the only question is to what degree will he be right?
Tune in today to hear…
- Who is Gerald Celente, why should we listen to him?
- Why we might just really see a commercial real estate crash in 2009
- What such a crash might mean for an already weakened economy
- What Celene thinks of Obama, and his non partisan view of Bush (Bush sucked too)
- What I see happening to commercial real estate in a 1 mile by 4 mile area in a “booming” area
- What watching one retail space go vacant while new ones are being built next to it really means
- Why we may very well see “tax revolts” and how it is directly connected to commercial real estate
- How tax revolts might look and what their impacts could be
- Is Mexico about to turn into a third world nation?
- What would 20 Million or more refugees from Mexico en mass mean for the U.S.
- If there is no threat to a failed Mexico why is the State of Texas preparing for it?
Gerald Celente’s Latest Video Discussed in Today’s Show
Resources for Today’s Show
- Texas Plans for Mexican Refugees on FoxNews.com
- Trend Research – Gerald Celente’s Website
- Stormy Forecast for 2009 Commercial Real Estate
- Bloomberg on 09 Commercial Real Estate
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.