It’s Monday and time for another episode were I answer audience questions. To day I discuss topics such as composting, debt, a credit card follow up, city vs country living, a total SHTF and more.
Tune in Today as I Answer…
- If debt is bad what about student loan debt?
- Are credit cards OK if you always pay your full balance?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of living in the city, small towns, suburbs, remotely, etc.?
- Is a total breakdown possible? Is it probable? What could cause it?
- Is cooking an important skill to learn for SHTF and daily survival?
- What can you and what can’t you compost? What can you compost but probably should not?
- Is complete independence possible? Is it desirable?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Cool Presentation on Black Soldier Flies (the display is a pain but the content is very useful it is best to view this page in IE, firefox has major issues with it for some reason)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.